Hi, I’m Trina
I started a blog to help crafty Mums profit from their creativity. I love to share my knowledge of Etsy and I’m happy to give away lots of freebies along the way.
Where it all began
My journey began when we lived in the UK – I was in the aviation industry, but wanted to spend time bringing up the family and at home.
I learnt Photoshop and Illustrator to combine my love of patterns with my drawing and digital skills.
Since I began I’ve started four Etsy shops, but now wish to concentrate on blogging and become an entrepreneur.
We moved to Hong Kong for work and schools and although it is different from living in the Somerset levels. Hong Kong does have its advantages. High-speed internet for one.
In my spare time, I like to hike across the local mountains when it’s not too hot.
A few fun facts about me.
- I’m an English forty-something Mum living in Hong Kong
- I spend my time doing what most other Mums do – and manage my shops in-between the daily chores of bringing up three children in a foreign country
- I love my own company (not in a selfish way, I just enjoy time alone and to myself)
- I’m not a self-starter and need a list for each day, otherwise, I will stay in the coffee shop until lunch
- I’m not as confident as I believe
- My personality is a rebel
- Cats, yes, dogs no. (I have a Norwegian Forest Cat)
- I have 11,000 Pinterest followers, how did that happen?
- I never say no to sweets, I’m a sugar addict, but rarely drink alcohol. (why you needed to know that I’m not sure)
- I have too many plants
I’d love for you to join me on this journey in creating an income from what you love.
I hope you can find some helpful tips and ideas here on the site and I’m always happy to chat if you would like to get in touch. Trina(at)ohshecreates.com