Opening an Etsy shop can be overwhelming and difficult when you don’t know where to start.
Do you want to begin a journey to master your creativity and earn an income online?
Would you like to open an Etsy shop, but don’t know where to start?
Feel like your talents are going to waste and hope one day to be able to sell online and replace your income from home?
I waited a shameful three years before I took my Etsy shop seriously. But you don’t have to.
I’m happy to meet you.
OH SHE CREATES focuses on providing valuable tips and strategies to stay at home Mums who wish to grow their online store and profit from their creative ideas.
If you enjoy it, then it can’t be work.
I opened my first Etsy shop in 2013 and abandoned it two weeks later.
But once I had a bit more time and slightly more motivation I realised that doing something was better than doing nothing. So what if I failed, so what if only my Mum visited my shop, all these fears drove me on to begin three stores and earn a healthy monthly income.
It’s official – I am not an expert, I don’t have all the answers, but I love sharing what I have learnt so far, and hopefully, it will help you on your journey too.
I share my mistakes and my successes with all of you – and help creative Mums profit from their skills.
Many creatives are stay at home Mums, which is, of course, the best job in the world, but would you like to earn some extra money from creative pursuits.
Would you like to get paid for doing your hobby and what you love?
Would you like to work when you wish to, while still doing all the other tasks Mums do?
Would you like to build an online store which provides an additional income to help with the finances and keep you busy?
Here is where I can help you.
I run three Etsy shops from home. I love to paint and draw and try new ideas on Etsy.
Join me today on my journey to create a full-time income from your creative crafts
I am a forty-something mum living in Hong Kong. I’ve been selling on Etsy since 2013.
I don’t have a degree or any specialised training, I just love what I do and want to help others do the same.
I sell digital prints and patterns in my Etsy shops which I paint in watercolour at home. I love selling online and especially on Etsy as digitals as it’s easy to set up and can grow as big as you want it to be.
I started selling online after stumbling into pattern design and wondered how I could monetise my work. Later on, Etsy improved the download options by managing the file delivery themselves, instead of paying for an external site to send the files on your behalf.
This was game-changing, and I quickly managed to make 50-60 prints and get them for sale in a new shop.
I made my first 1000$ a few weeks later.
It was the spark that got me started, and after relocating the whole family from Europe to hong kong in 2016, I began yet another shop selling my watercolour prints.
If you have started your online journey or are patiently waiting to begin then join me if this is your idea of action too.
Join us for more Etsy tips and fun freebies
I love sharing new ideas and tips for creatives working from home. Etsy Mums and newbies will find lots of ideas to take their shop to the next level.
Join today for all my tips straight to your inbox.
Grab the link to my FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY TODAY simply sign up blow
What I love to share with my readers
- How to start your Etsy shop
- How to build on your creativity
- All the mistakes I made in my online journey
- What you can achieve realistically with your skillset
- Helpful tips for finding time to create when you are a busy mum
- Honest reviews of online courses and the occasional book review.
A few fun facts about me.
- I’m an English forty-something Mum living in Hong Kong
- I spend my time doing what most other Mums do – and manage my shops in-between the daily chores of bringing up three children in a foreign country
- I love my own company (not in a selfish way, I just enjoy time alone and to myself)
- I’m not a self-starter and need a list for each day, otherwise, I will stay in the coffee shop until lunch
- I’m not as confident as I believe
- My personality is rebel
- Cats, yes, dogs no. (I have a Norwegian Forest Cat)
- I have 11,000 Pinterest followers, how did that happen?
- I never say no to sweets, I’m a sugar addict, but rarely drink alcohol. (why you needed to know that I’m not sure)
- I have too many plants
I’d love for you to join me on this journey in creating an income from what you love.